Sunday, April 24, 2011

Tornados and Car Crashes... read on!

I thoroughly enjoy making lists.  A lot.  So if you'll excuse me, I think I'll make one right here! :) A list of why my life is strange, but that could get pretty long so I think I'll just limit it to 3... haha.
A. St. Louis is not a dangerous place but where does the tornado decide to hit? St. Louis.  And not just anywhere in St. Louis- specifically Maryland Heights.  Where do I live?? Maryland Heights.  Of course.
B.  Things tend to happen to me.  Like the fact that I was driving home in the rain when I get hit by another car.  And then the tornado warnings started to go off.  AGH! WHY LIFE? WHY?!
C.  Oh! Did I mention the fact that MY CAR WOULDN'T START AFTER THAT? So the police man calls the tow truck.  And that was all fine and dandy, but as soon as the tow truck arrives my car decides to start.  Yup.  Story of my life.

That all happened Friday.

1 comment: